Zachary Horvath • 2021-01-21 • 6 min read
I am committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about my policy, or my practices with regards to your personal information, please contact me.
Information I Collect
As a Visitor, you can browse my Website to find out more about my Website. You are not required to provide me with any personal information as a Visitor.
Information You Provide to Me
I collect your personal information when you register with me ("User"), when you express an interest in obtaining information about me or my products and services, when you participate in activities on my Website Site (such as using my newsletter) or otherwise contacting me.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to me when using my Website. The personal information that I collect depends on the context of your interaction with me and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information I collect can include the following:
- Name, Email Address and Contact Data
- Payment Information. If you choose to buy a service, I collect payment information through Stripe. All payment information is securely stored by Stripe and I do not have access to your sensitive information, such as credit card number or security code.
- Business Information. If you choose to buy a service, I may ask specific information related to your business in order to fulfill your order.
Automatically Collected Information
When you use my Website, I automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with my Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. I also collect the following:
I automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you're headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. I use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve my Website.
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- I need to perform a contract with you, such as when you use my services
- You have given me permission to do so
- The processing is in my legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information I have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about my collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
"Do Not Sell My Personal Information" Notice for California consumers under California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me.
I employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate my Website ("Service Providers"), to provide my Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist me in analyzing how my Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on my behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
I provide paid products and/or services on my Website. In that case, I use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).